11.24.2011

Thanksgiving

As Thanksgiving ends I sit here watching The Wire and thinking about the memories I made today. I didn't get to go home but I enjoyed great food and great times with my friend and her family. I was sad at first because I wanted to be home eating my mom's greens, but the day turned out pretty good. This Thanksgiving I have a lot to be thankful for so I thought I'd make a short list. I try to do this in my journal every once in a while, it helps me stay focused and grateful for all the many blessings in my life. I encourage you all to do the same, it's very beneficial.

here are few things i'm thankful for:

· Great family
· Great friends
· Being a senior at the prestigious Spelman College (God is good)
· Having a strong relationship with Christ
· My health
· Laughter and laugh lines
· My weight loss and my new fit and active lifestyle
· Peace of mind
· Belonging to a great church
· Being a leader and, nore importantly, a servant
· For all the opportunities that God has and is giving me
· For the great and powerful future that God has placed in front of me

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment