1.05.2012

Power to the People

I wish I would have taken a full picture but for New Years I was defiantly channeling Kathleen Cleaver. Black sweater dress, combat boots, and the fro to match. For New Years I went to church and praised in the new year. Gave this year to God and all of my worries about the future. I'd been so worried about graduation and transitioning to the real world but I turned that all over to God. I'll plan for it and do what I can but He is control and I'm gonna trust him. 2012 is gonna be a GREAT year, I can feel it in my bones.

Non-Resolutions:

There are a few things that I want to accomplish this year. Simple ones.

1. Read more. (try to read at least 1 non-required book a month)
2. Drink more water.
3. Continue to work out and eat healthy. (I've lost a lot of weight and I just need to keep it off)

Nothing too crazy or off the wall. Three things I think I can stick too.

I hope you guys enjoyed your New Years.

How are you planning to make this year better than the past years?

No comments:

Post a Comment