1.20.2012

Can you spot the pineapple?

This week has been pretty frustrating. I was ripping and running trying to get my schedule right and these post grad apps are beginning to pile up. But there was some sunshine in my day, and in came in the shape of Pineapple. Yesterday I finally received my prize package from one of my favorites show, Psych. If you know me, you know that I am obsessed with all things Psych. So to see that package in the mail made my freaking week.
If you don't know anything about Psych (shame on you) you may not understand the whole pineapple thing. Well in each episode of Psych there is a hidden pineapple, and there is a challenge each week to see if you can spot it. In the package I received Psych pajamas, a plush pineapple, and Psych snuggle, and the season 5 DVD, and it all came in this cute little Psych satchel!

No comments:

Post a Comment