1.15.2012

Grind Time


I have a love/hate relationship w/ airports
Welp Christmas break is over. Tommorrow begins the first full week of classes but I still smell like a vacation lol. I need to get into grind mode, I'm sure it will kick in when the asignments and readings start rolling in. Once I get my schedule all hooked up hopefully I will be taking tap, photography, and a poetry workshop. Definitely exploring my artistic side this semester, so stay tuned for all magnifcant pieces and photos I'm sure I'll be reluctant to share on here. I will share I always do, no matter how reluctant I am. You guys won't judge me or my work right? Hahaha.

Anyways I'm just greatful to back for my last semester, I've been through alot and I've seen a lot of my friends leave school for different reasons. Through it all God has kept me and come May, 20th 2012 I will be a graduate of the illustrious Spelman College. Tell me God aint good. Can I get a an amen, and amen again. Glorrryy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment