2.14.2012

Valentine's Day

Today I got the best Valentine's Day gift ever, my tuition was paid. Praise Him. God really showed me How much he loved me today, to Him be the glory. May 20th here I come.

Here's what else I did today:
Wore my favorite shirt, got it overseas, it says One Love in Arabic. Had classes all day. One of my professors brought us Ferrero Rocher chocolates, which I had never tasted. Had dinner with friends. Had a movie night where we watched The Body Guard. *tear*  Filled out an application. In between all of this I listened to the In The Heights soundtrack, probably because I am in love with Lin-Manueal Miranda. (look him up) Now I'm about to watch the Valentine's Day episode of New Girl, sip some tea, and go to bed. 

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment