5.22.2011

Chapter Camp 2011

Each year we travel up to the Georgia mountains for an incredible week of learning, fellowship, and communion w/ the most high. Each year offers new opportunities and experiences. At first I wasn't gonna go. I was so homesick (I hadn't seen my family since Christmas) and I didn't wanna spend anymore time than I had to away from home. But I'm sooooooo glad I decided to go. I really need this week to rejuvenate my spirit. Here a few moments from that incredible week.

Stole this one from my friends facebook. This is us in front of Spelman loading up the van.
The blob! Every time I look at it I'm reminded of "Fat Camp"
Also stole this one, why b/c I look cute in it lol. This us just chillin' and worshiping in the stream.

We made a map of old testament places and events.
Jonah in the belly of the fish.




Us at the top of  the mountain after waking up a 5am to hike. It's tradition.
Praising the God for a wonderful, blessed week of community, communion, and conversation w/ Him. Glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment