5.20.2011

Tabula Rasa

What up blogosphere, it's been a while. I've decide to give this blog another try. I'm starting fresh, completely wiping the slate clean. If you noticed I've deleted all my old post and even changed my name. This time it's going to be different and I'm going to try to update this blog more often. Tumblr has been good to me but I need a bigger space to express all the ideas, dreams, and random musings that bombard my mind. This is going to be my outlet.

I'm on a journey to become all that God has created me to be. So hop on in the car and come witness this journey with me. Make sure you buckle up and keep all arms inside the car. Keep all eyes on the road ahead. Note:  this ride is not for the faint at heart, only the brave need apply. So if you're ready hop on in and let's go, full speed ahead. Where we stop nobody knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment