5.20.2011

Get To Know Me

 
(song: Get To Know Me by Mateo)
Playing around w/ the bow from my cousins gift basket.

10 random facts about me:
  1. My real name is indeed Myss, most people think I'm lying when I say that. Myss is the name that father gave me and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
  2. I'm 21 as of groundhogs day 2011. Yay I can legally drink now, even though I rarely do.
  3. I stand 5'2 short people rule the world!
  4. I'm obsessed with any music that Lupe or Common puts out. (well maybe not the entire UMC album but you get the point)
  5. I am a rising senior at the illustrious Spelman College.
  6. My favorite color is purple followed by yellow and black. Black and yellow, black and yellow.
  7. Avid Lakers fan! Oh shut up! 
  8. I believe all things all possible, nothing is off limits to those that believe.
  9. I am a reformed tv junkie, I say reformed b/c College has a way of keeping your eyes in the books and off the television screen. I really don't watch tv liked I used to, we all just catch up online anyways right.
  10. Avid reader. I love books. My favorite book is "To Kill A Mockingbird" for more reasons than I can explain in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment