7.05.2011

Current Eargasms

I haven't always been the hugest Kendrick Lamar fan but this album just may change all that. I listened to it the other day all the way through and I haven't listened to album all the way through since, since, I can't even remember. You owe to your self to download this mans album. (legally of course!) Below are a few of my favorites of the album.

Hiii Power - Kendrick Lamar


"Tammy's Song (Her Evils)" - Kendrick Lamar


Ronald Reagan Era (His Evils) - Kendrick Lamar ft. RZA





Another song currently on repeat is the full version of Common's "Ghetto Dreams" ft. Nas. The single was supposed to drop a while ago but due to Commons record label switch it was postponed. But now we finally have the full song and it's everything I expected. The old Common is back! Hopefully we'll get some more singles pretty soon.

"Ghetto Dreams" - Common ft. Nas



No comments:

Post a Comment