7.13.2011

Just Keep Stepping

I've been feeling kind of depressed lately. It's about to be my senior year in college and I guess I'm feeling a little apprehensive. I feel like I haven't accomplished all that I wanted to this past 3 years. I feel like I haven't left my mark. But then I have to jump back and check my self. Not to toot my horn but I've done so much these past three years. I mean I'm about to be a freaking senior at Spelman College, there are a lot of women who would love to be in my shoes. I've traveled the country and even manged to add a few stamps to my passport. Is God working in me or what. These past years I have also grown spiritually and next year I'll a Co-Director of on campus ministry. I'm a little nervous but I know that God has me in this position for a reason. Despite all my worries about the upcoming year, despite all my worries about what the future holds, I know that God has my life in his hands.
Proverbs 20:24 says "A man's steps are directed by the LORD. How then can anyone understand his own way?"
So I sit hear and try to examine my future and try to map out the next phase in my life, I hold fast to the notion that God is up there pulling the strings. He is in ultimate control and I trust Him, for I know that His plans for me a far greater than any thing my finite mind could ever think of. I just have to keep on stepping and trust in His plan for my life. "Just keep stepping, just keep stepping"

No comments:

Post a Comment