7.03.2011

Worth A Thousand Words

(via)
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well this picture speaks to me. No it screams at me. I can picture it *cue the dream sequence music* me and the hubby are leaving today on a trip to some foreign land. I wake up in the morning and walk into the kitchen to see this little surprise all set up on the kitchen counter. He walks in and yells surprise. Now I'm even more excited for my overseas photo shoot...... Ahhhhh sounds nice doesn't it.

One dream that I have is to become an international photographer.  I want to travel the world and take beautiful pictures of things that people may never get the chance to see. You know the inspiring feeling you get when you see beautiful pictures of foreign places, I want to be the person to have taken that photo. I just want to travel the world, just me and my camera. That is the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment