7.21.2011

I Hate Hospitals

Just got back from the emergency room yikes! To say the least today was an eventful day, and they sent me home with a "come back if it gets worse." So I spent countless hours in terribly smelling waiting rooms for nothing. American health care really does suck, but that's a different subject for a different post. I went to the doctor for chest pains and the doctor refered me to the ER, my family freaked out by I was completely fine. My cousin was even preparing to hope a flight to Texas. They all said my pains were coming from a place of stress and repressed emotion, I don't think that's true but if it is from repressed emotions then I guess I wouldn't agree with them anyhow. O well, all I can do is pray at this point, and make my appointment with the cardiologist tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment